Since 2001, Medical Solutions has provided quality travel nurses, allied healthcare professionals, and interim clinical leaders for hospitals, clinics, and long-term care facilities. We serve some of the nation’s most respected healthcare providers and are trusted to place the industry’s top clinical talent in a wide variety of positions.
As the national nursing shortage continues to rise, more Americans are insured through the ACA, and “Baby Boomer” nurses retire while they and their cohorts also age and require more care, Medical Solutions is here to ensure that your facility always has the optimum staffing levels needed to provide safe, quality patient care.
Quality Above All
Our company sets itself apart in the industry with an uncompromising quality approach, led by our Clinical Team of full-time, in-house RNs. Medical Solutions Travelers must pass a multi-point screening process that includes verification of identity, health requirements, licensure/certification, and education/orientation, as well as thorough investigation of personal background and professional experience. Click here to see the full list of screening protocols used to provide you with only the highest quality Travelers.
Our Clinical Team is an invaluable resource that’s also available to you and our Travelers before, during, and after assignments. And, while you’ll work with one dedicated Client Manager, we also offer a dedicated Career Consultant to each Traveler. This two-pronged approach offers both Travelers and Clients a customized experience that ensures your Travelers are a good mutual fit for your facility. At Medical Solutions, we don’t just fill assignments, we work to achieve ideal pairings between healthcare facilities and nurses that will go the distance!
More Benefits of Hiring Medical Solutions Travelers
- Keep your staffing levels just right — no more, no less
- Efficient, responsive service from our experienced internal team
- One direct point of contact with your trusted Client Manager
- You’ll be presented with reliable, fully vetted candidates that perfectly match your needs
- Satisfy hard-to-fill vacancies on your team
- Prevent nurse burnout among your perm staff — a happy team is a more productive team!
- Avoid clinical errors and save costs on pricey staff turnover that can result from nurse burnout
- Clinical team of full-time, in-house RNs available to you as a resource, from initial screening through the conclusion of an assignment
If you’d like more details or are ready to partner with Medical Solutions to manage your nurse staffing, contact a Client Manager at 866.633.3548 or fill out the form below to receive more information!
Quality Above All
Discover the benefits of hiring Medical Solutions Travelers today!
Find your advanced practitioners with Medical Solutions' Advanced Practice.
EXCELerated Staff Program
When you need to act fact, Medical Solutions' EXCELerated Staff Program can help your facility meet its staffing challenges.